Medical Investment Casting Solutions
See Products Video
AMT products are found in wide range of medical equipment used across critical applications. We manufacture intricate castings such as shields, heat sinks, connectors, pump and filter components. Due to our unique molding processes and stringent process control, AMT also produces many other medical castings with intricate features, demanding surface finishes and tight tolerances. Our products are found in a broad range of applications including ultra-sound, apheresis, whole blood oximeter, and hemodynamic monitoring equipment.
Proven expertise in manufacturing medical precision investment castings with complex geometries, exacting specifications and challenging requirements.
- Size: castings ranging from 0.25” to 10” with wall thickness as low as 0.020”
- Alloys: proven expertise with commonly used Aluminum and Stainless Steel alloys in addition to a full range of air melt alloys including Nickel, Cobalt, and Copper based alloys as well as Low Alloy Steels
- Supply Chain: our medical castings are typically supplied as finished components including machining and coatings as well as assembly operations as required
- Inventory programs: ensuring your castings are available when you need them
- Quality: certified under AS9100C and ISO9001:2008, AMT is supported by an extensive network of approved NADCAP sources. Our fully integrated ERP system provides full lot traceability and real-time shop floor feedback
- Service: From quotation inquiry and expedite request through technical support and final delivery, our Team’s responsiveness will exceed your expectations
- Latest Technology: including semi-automatic wax presses, 100% robotic shelling, an exclusive high speed infrared shell drying tunnel as well as 3D modeling and rapid prototyping capabilities to meet our customer’s exacting requirements
- Unique:AMT offers expertise using either the Shell Mold or the Solid Mold processes. This allows us to select the best process to meet your specific job requirements. See our Unique molding processes.
- Transfer tool: AMT is the preferred choice to develop new castings. In addition, with an on-site tool room and unique molding processes; we have a very successful track record of using existing tools transferred from other foundries. AMT can solve your casting issues while also saving you time and money!